I will be teaching the ‘Intro to Adobe Lightroom for Photographers’ workshop tomorrow at Pikto in Toronto’s Distillery District. It is a full-day workshop from 10 AM to 5 PM.
If you like more info, please visit Pikto’s site here.
Here’s the workshop description:
Lightroom is developed by Adobe as a photo workflow solution aimed at professional photographers and serious amateurs. It is designed to be an all-in-one toolbox for managing, editing and presenting large volumes of digital images.
In this workshop, you will be shown the basics of:
• importing your images
• sorting, editing and selecting your shoots
• organizing your selections into Collections
• inputting basic metadata/IPTC info
• processing your raw files or jpegs
• publishing your work in print or online
This workshop is recommended for photographers who are looking for a more robust digital workflow solution to manage their photo libraries.