The latest Aperture 3.2 release is available via Software Update. The details are listed in the Release Notes:
Aperture 3.2 supports compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5, and is recommended for all users of Aperture 3. This update addresses minor stability, performance and compatibility issues, including those listed below.
- Resolves an issue that could cause the Loading indicator to reappear in the Viewer when cropping a photo.
- Aperture now automatically reopens into Full Screen mode if the application was in Full Screen mode when last quit.
- Pinch-to-zoom gesture now automatically activates Zoom mode in the Viewer.
- Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in the Viewer.
- Microsoft Outlook can now be chosen in Preferences as the application used by Aperture for emailing photos.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to quit unexpectedly when using brushes to apply adjustments.
- The Loupe now correctly displays magnification levels between 50-100%.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to display the incorrect color profile on externally edited images.
- The Import window now includes an option to delete photos from iPhone and iPad after they have been imported into Aperture.
- The Lift & Stamp tool now displays the correct cursor icons when being used in Split View and Viewer only modes.